Why should you choose NCLemonLaw.com?
* 30 years representing North Carolina consumers
* Successfully prosecuted thousands of lemon law claims in North Carolina
* Your claim will be handled by a North Carolina attorney
* Located in the heart of the state and serving all of North Carolina
* Worked with state and local agencies to improve NC consumer laws. Assisted in a revision of the NC Lemon Law to give more benefits and bargaining rights for the consumers of our state against motor vehicle manufacturers.
Are you dealing with any of the following:
Three or more repair attempts for one defect and not fixed?
18+ business days in shop for one defect or series of defects and not fixed?
Safety Condition or Defect?
Let us help you out of a potentially dangerous situation! You do have OPTIONS!
CONTACT US BEFORE ALLOWING ANOTHER REPAIR
Let us give the manufacturer proper notice so that your next repair attempt can be your last. If this last repair attempt fails, your remedy may be a new vehicle, buyback or cash.
FREE CASE EVALUATION AND CONSULTATION
We receive a fee only if you collect. There is NO FEE to you. Attorney fees are paid by the manufacturer!
READ and COMPARE all representation contracts before you sign with a lemon law firm.
Your case will be handled in NC by NC attorneys. Our firm is not affiliated with any out of state lemon law firm.
Did You Know?
Postlethwait, Huggins & Morrison was instrumental in the passage of a new law that gives consumers more protection.
Read More Here…
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Nothing contained herein should be construed to constitute advice or representation for your personal circumstances. This website does not given a comprehensive analysis of the consumer statutes. Whether you have a claim will vary depending on your personal circumstances and you should consult with an attorney before filing any claim.